MANAGING THE IDENTITY IN COMMERCE AND PAYMENT
As strong customer authentification becomes an obligation for online payments and as technical solutions from the web will modify the relationship between consumers and merchants, the 9th conference “Payment Innovation Commerce” organises a study day focusing on these disruptive strategies and the winning solutions
The second directive on payment services (PSD2) enforces the use of strong authentication for online payments as from 14th September 2019
Have merchants well anticipated the impact of this obligation ? Are they ready for the changes ? What will be the impact on their conversion rates ? And on the customer journey ?
Which options and/or solutions will help to achieve this next wave in (Web) Commerce ?
– Kristel-Amélie Aimre, Adviser in Economic Affairs at the Embassy of Estonia in Paris, who will share the experience of the e-Residency programme set up by the Estonian government in 2014.
– Kris De Ryck, CEO of Belgian MobileID (Itsme ®), the Belgian consortium of the 7 leading banks and telecom operators, which developped itsme ®, the solution for strong authentication used by banks, government, notaries and online merchants.
– Guido Mangiagalli, Head of Authentication and Digital Identity at Visa, the global payments technology company for consumers, businesses, banks and governments.
– Fabrice Croiseaux, CEO of Intech, consultant and expert in techologies and information systems, part of the Post Luxembourg group.
– A senior representative of All For One, consultancy and services for card management systems and payment solutions.
The event will end with the usual lunch buffet, ideal for exchanges and networking.
Head of Authentification et Digital Identity
Kris De Ryck
Belgian Mobile ID (Itsme ®)
Embassy of Estonia
Adviser in Economic Affairs